Green beans get a tangy makeover with this simple green bean salad recipe. It packs a punch of flavor that will liven up lunchboxes, dinner or cookouts.
5-Minute Green Bean Vinaigrette Salad
By: Produce for Kids
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Sugar: 13g
- Sodium: 485mg
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 12g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
Recipe type: Lunchbox Ideas
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 12 oz. Pero Family Farms® organic snipped green beans, steamed
- 2 slices turkey bacon, cooked, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Whisk oil, vinegar and mustard in large bowl until emulsified. Add green beans, bacon and vinaigrette until well coated. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve cold or warm.
- Assemble remaining ingredients into bento box.
• ½ whole wheat pita with 2 Tbsp. hummus
• ½ apple, sliced with 1 Tbsp. peanut butter
• Watermelon lime-infused water
*Nutritional information is for complete meal with suggested sides.